I am a trustworthy individual with an expected graduation of May 2018 from Elizabethtown College seeking a leadership role that complements my interfaith leadership studies major and public policy master’s program. Respect, responsibility, punctuality, and self-motivation are all characteristics that I bring to the workplace. I would be ideal for a position involving both policy analysis and interfaith leadership.
- Elizabethtown College, Bachelor of Arts, Interfaith Leadership Studies Major, Communications Minor, 2017
- Elizabethtown College, Master in Public Policy, Expected Graduation, 2018
- On Earth Peace, New Windsor, MD, 2016
– Conceptualize, organize, collaborate, write, format, and send bi-weekly email newsletter to over 4000 constituents
– Organize, collaborate, write, and proofread twice-yearly printed newsletter, sent to around 4000 constituents
- Elizabethtown College, Elizabethtown, PA, 2015 – Present
International Leadership Assistant
– Collaborate with international student director and international students to present a weekly two-hour radio program bringing global awareness to listening area.
– Maintain weekly and monthly check-ins with director to explain upcoming projects and budget materials.
- Elizabethtown College, Elizabethtown, PA, 2014 – Present
Learning Services Student Coordinator
– Instruct students on proper procedures for requesting tutoring and academic coaching as well as disability information.
– Contact tutors about tutoring sessions needing fulfilled.
– Organize workspace for other Student Coordinators having differing shifts and informing them of ongoing projects.
- Elizabethtown College Peace Fellowship – Clemmen Award for Peace, Fall 2016
- Elizabethtown College Leader on the Horizon Award, Spring 2016
- Student Radio Disc Jockey, Elizabethtown College, 2013 – Present
- Photography Editor, Student Newspaper, Elizabethtown College, 2014 – 2015
- Volunteer: Menno Haven Nursing Home, 2010 – 2013
- Youth Representative, School of Christian Missions Board, 2010 – 2012
- Mission: Raised $2,200 for Church in Freeport, Grand Bahama, October 2012
- Volunteer Photographer for 200 Member Church Directory, Spring 2011
- Mission: Bethlehem Bible College, Bethlehem, Israel, October 2010
- Cross-Functional Team Leadership
- Mac and Windows operating systems
- Microsoft Office: Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, Word
- Adobe Creative Cloud: Audition, Bridge, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom, Photoshop, Premier Pro